UNIFY Financial Credit Union is headquartered in Allen and is the 7th largest credit union in the state of Texas. It is also the 102nd largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1963 and as of December of 2022, it had grown to 545 employees and 298,750 members at 49 locations.
Membership in UNIFY Financial Credit Union is open to anyone with membership in the Friends of Hobbs or the Surfrider Foundation. You can get a full read up on health of the credit union here.
Unify FCU Datapoints:
- Pulls Chex Systems for membership
- SP Experian for membership
- HP Experian for credit cards
- No double dip, 1hp per product
- Offers prequalification now
- You will probably hear from underwriter, they may ask for documentation