The X1 credit card is a fintech offering currently in an invite only mode, so you can join only through someone elses link they give you or invite you to join.
X1 Data points:
- Looking for prime or better credit (700+)
- Link up bank account for approval
- They will SP Experian and after you accept offer they may try to HP Experian so lock it down
- Used to give larger limits like $20k-$30k, now I am seeing $7500-$10k
- Reports to credit bureaus no, used to be ghost card
- Allows 1 card, not sure on max exposure if they have one
- They are a digital card to customer service is tough, by far the number one complaint is its hard to get ahold of support in anyway. No phone number either.